This product is valid between 23 August 2021 and 31 October 2022
COMO Point Yamu in Phuket, Thailand, has 360-degree views across the Andaman Sea, with rooms, suites, and villas by designer Paola Navone, reflecting the oceanside setting. The cuisine is catered for at the Italian-inspired La Sirena while Nahmyaa uses southern Thai food as inspiration. COMO Shambhala Retreat nurtures wellness, with a full range of holistic treatments in mosaic-tiled rooms overlooking the aquamarine waters. For the active guest, biking, yoga, and watersports are available. There’s also COMO Beach Club, set on a tranquil island off the east coast of Phuket, accessible by a 40-minute transfer.
🌴 3 Days 2 Nights stay in a selected room type:
- Phang Nga Pool Suite including breakfast for 2 persons
- Two-Bedroom Pool Villa including breakfast for 4 persons
- Three-Bedroom Pool Villa including breakfast for 6 persons
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary Morning yoga
- Complimentary Bike tour through Yamu Village
- Complimentary Beach power walk activities
- Play by COMO, complimentary activities for children
Operating hours: Open daily
Check-in 14.00 hrs.
Check-out 12:00 hrs.
- You may request early check-in or late check-out during booking, subject to availability
- Guests checking in, or out before, or after the designated periods may be charged an additional fee
- The resort offers luggage storage for guests before check-in and after check-out. The front desk is always open, day and night.
225 Moo 7, Paklok, Talang, Phuket 83110
Contact Number: 02 625 3322