Do everything or do nothing at all. Spend your days meditating on the paradise that surrounds you and the ocean that stretches as far as the eye can see. Relax by the pool, take leisurely walks along the beach, explore with an excursion or experience the wonders of Koh Samet and nearby islands. Enjoy delectable, only natural cuisine. Relax in simple bungalows and enjoy friendly service.
Resort operations have been designed in a rustic and simple way to ensure your comfort while enjoying an authentic, castaway-style island experience. We have made every effort to retain the island’s natural setting and foster sustainable tourism that respects local people and the province of Klaeng Bay. We minimize the use of electricity, water and all natural resources and do as much as we can locally to reduce our carbon footprint. We are passionately committed to enriching the lives of our guests through a dedicated staff who feel proud to belong, and our proactive partnerships with our communities.
- 3 days 2 nights Bungalow (Villa B) Room with daily breakfast and schedule boat round trip transfer.
- Room Upgrade: Upgrade from Bungalow (Villa B) to Beachfront or Garden Cottage: an additional THB 2,000 per package will be applied and paid direct at the hotel
Sun-Sat: 08:00 – 18:00
Check in 14.00pm : Check out 11.00am
Here are a few quick island tips for your survival:
- The boat leaves from Laem Tan Pier to Koh Munnork Resort at 13:00, and returns from Koh Munnork Resort to Laem Tan Pier at 15:00.
- Check in time at 14:00 and check out time at 11:00.
- We practice “Earth Hour” daily and shut down electricity from 09:00-13:00. The reception area will still have electricity for your usage.
- Another conservation measure is that we change the room linen and towel every 3 days. However, if you require fresh linen, please let us know.
- To get hot water to work, please turn on your air-conditioner for a minimum of 1 hour at a setting of 22C. The heating unit works in conjunction with the air-conditioner’s condenser.
- There are no TVs in the rooms. Why stay in to watch TV when the ocean is right at your doorstep?
- Wifi is available at the reception area only, and since it is through a 3G-router modem, the speed is only suitable for checking emails and leisure browsing. TRUE and DTAC provides the best phone service on our island.
- Our activities are island trekking, snorkeling, kayaking and fishing. Snorkeling equipment is free of charge; kayaking and fishing is THB 500 per hour. However, if there is any damage or loss, we will need to charge you accordingly. Please be on the lookout for sharp underwater rocks.
- The trekking trail goes around the island. It begins at the end of the “B” bungalow section and takes 30-45 minutes. There are plenty of picturesque viewpoints, but we’re sad to say that you may notice piles of trash that have been washed up ashore. If you bring back a bag of trash, you can exchange it for your one drink of choice**No alcohol.
- If you would like to send a little bit of paradise home to your family and friends, you can find a selection of postcards in our shop. We would be more than happy to send this message for you.
- We are “hoarders” here on the island in that we practically save and recycle everything and keep them at our Recycling Area for further usage. One man’s trash is another man’s treasure, however, please help us preserve the cleanliness of the island by not littering.
If you have any questions that you may need please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Munnork Private Island, Kleang District , Rayong Province
Contact Number: 026347054