This product is valid between 01 September 2020 and 31 October 2022
Pared-down and eco-chic, The Racha, a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, resides by a powder-soft white sand bay with azure waters in one of the Andaman Sea’s most beautiful islands. Guests arriving at Phuket airport are whisked away one hour in the limousine to the newly expanded Racha Chalong Lounge for check-in. Then it’s onboard one of the resort’s speedboats and a 30-minute ride to the tiny island of Racha Yai.
Spread over 20 acres of verdant tropical grounds, there’s plenty of room to relax and play. Built-in low-rise harmony with the environment, 85 recently renovated serene villas of eight category types provide for every creature comfort. Pool Villa guests luxuriate in ozonated, (not chlorinated), yet certified covid-free safe water – gentle on the skin and easy on the environment.
3 Dys 2 Nights stay in a selected room type for 2-4 persons including:
- Daily breakfast with sparkling wine included
- Complimentary round-trip scheduled speed boat transfer
- Special offer! 10% discount for Food & Beverage
- Special offer! 20% discount for Spa & Treatment (exclude spa package and souvenir)
- 50% discount for your extension night
Operating hours: Open daily I Check-in: 14:00 hrs. & Check-out: 11:30 hrs.
Boat transfer departure time:
13.00 hrs. from Chalong Pier > Racha Yai & 11:30 hrs. from Racha Yai > Chalong Pier
The estimated traveling time is 1 hour from Phuket International Airport to Chalong Pier and 30-35 minutes to The Racha by speedboat. The traveling time may vary and is subject to traffic and weather conditions.
1. We recommend guests arrive at The Racha’s Chalong Lounge at least 30 minutes prior to their scheduled boat departure time.
2. The Chalong Lounge offers guests a retreat-like place to freshen up and check-in prior to boat transfer to the resort. Guests will enjoy complimentary amenities – including welcome drinks, beverages, light snacks, complimentary Wi-Fi, charging stations, reading materials, and shower facilities.
3. For safety reasons, we do not operate the boat at night. The Racha will be happy to assist guests in making alternative arrangements for an overnight stay in Phuket in the event of late-arriving flights or delays, but will not be financially responsible.
4. The safety of our guests is paramount and in the event of unsafe adverse sea conditions, The Racha may temporarily cease boat transfers until weather conditions improve. Every effort will be made to assist our guests with alternative arrangements until the situation is considered safe for boat transfers to operate.
5. Guests are advised to book their departure flights accordingly allowing sufficient time for pre-flight check-in and formalities.
6. In accordance to Thai Law, all beaches in Thailand are open to the public. Batok Bay, fronting the Racha is no exception.
42/12-13 Moo 5, Rawai, Muang, Phuket, 83130, Thailand
For more details or reservation please contact: Reservation Department
Call: +66 76 383 655
The Racha Chalong Lounge Address:
42/12-13 Moo 5, Rawai, Muang, Phuket 83130 Thailand
Operating hours: 08:00 – 18:00 hrs.
Call: +66 (0) 76 381 687 or +66 (0) 76 381 739