This product is valid between 01 August 2022 and 30 April 2023
Drawing from its historic surroundings, The Chiang Mai Old Town is designed to honour, echo as well as interpret Chiang Mai’s rich seven-century legacy into a luxury modern hotel for our times.
The Chiang Mai Old Town opens up onto the quiet Rachamankha Road, facing a historic temple across the road. A ubiquitous function for any household of old, The old well remains untouched at the front of the hotel.
Next to the pool is a water feature that cascades down miniature paddy fields, replicating the plentiful bounty that fed the people of Chiang Mai for seven centuries. This feature is fortified by a brick wall, echoing the wall which surrounds the city of Chiang Mai.
As a modern addition to the seven-century cityscape, The Chiang Mai Old Town offers our guests an elegantly designed sanctuary of serenity with excellent amenities and facilities, and the best of the famed Thai service, from which to explore Chiang Mai city and its surrounding nature.
- 3 days 2 nights in the selected room with breakfast for 2 persons – Deluxe Room with bathtub / The Heritage House Suite with Balcony.
- A candlelit Thai or Western set dinner (served with Red wine or White wine) for 2 persons at The Vorra Bistro.
- 1-hour Thai massage session for 2 persons at The Vorra Spa.
- Complimentary airport transfer.
- 10% discount for F&B and 20% discount for spa
Operating hours: Open daily
Check-in: 14.00 hrs.
Check-out: 12.00 hrs.
Address: 184-184/3 Ratchamanka Road, Phra Singh, Muang, Chiang Mai, 50200, Thailand
For more details or reservation please contact: email@example.com
Contact Number: 053-278780
Facebook: The Chiang Mai Old Town
There are no reviews yet.